Re: [TCLUG:5871] resolving multihomed ips

/etc/hosts is empty except for the localhost, kramer, and DNS server. So
it is resolving the name with the DNS server, but it is using the last
IP it gets, instead of the first. Anyone have a multihomed server with
this working? Both Slowaris and HS-UX works fine.

Clay