More SCSI stuff.

 Ok I installed the Qlogic card as a module and it worked great. however I still have a couple problems.  The first scsi card initilized sda,sdb,sdc,sdd,sde,sdfand the QLogic card init sdg,sdh,sdi,sdj,sdk,sdl.  BUT when I do a MAKEDEV I can only do sdg and sdh I cannot seem to get to the other drives.  Also the second bank of drives are 18Gig and 32Gig drives, but I only seem to be able to fdisk 8gigs any ideas why that is?

TIA

Jon Kotek