xkb and windows keys

I edited /usr/X11/lib/X11/xkb/symbols/us
(location for xkb settings on rh60)
and added the line:

key <LWIN> {        [ slash,        Return          ]       };

so now when I press the left-windows button on my pc104 keyboard, it
produces a slash and a return when I press shift-left-windows button. How
can I map key combinations to these keys? I want to map LWIN to Alt-1 or
alt-tab, etc. Also, is there a list of all the possible keycodes (slash,
Return, Tab, etc)?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

When I die, I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not the screaming,
yelling passengers in his car.   -- Unknown