Northwest Airlines uses Linux

It looks like Northwest is using Linux in it's new flight simulator control
systems.
http://www.computerworld.com/home/print.nsf/all/990524A85A

"The Minneapolis company auditioned several vendors last year. Systems
based on Microsoft Corp.'s Windows NT and IBM's AIX Unix were proposed, but
Aguglia and colleague Duane Sebens of Northwest's Hardware Engineering unit
vouched for Linux as a choice capable of competing with more mainstream
commercial operating systems."

I wonder if we could get one of these guys to come give a talk at one of
our meetings.  I took a C++ class once from one of the lead software
engineers at Northwest - I think I still have his email address around
somewhere.

-Brady