Official Policy!

We, the Twin Cities Linux Users Group -- TCLUG, in search for a more
perfect list, have decided to incite the following official policies
to the list:

	* No smoking.  It' bad for you.  Ok.  Smoke if you want.
	* Do not blasph3m3 the Mt. D3W god!
	* No Micro$oft.  We all know WinSuX0r.  Plus, this is
		a L1nU>< RUL3Z list.
	* X v.s. Y topix are c00l, but we want content, not evalgeliZm
	* Linx Linx Linx...Reference your s0urc3

This Official Policy (tm) is subject to change at any time.  As of
receiving this policy, you could find yourself inadvertantly signing
your life away under the personal rule of BilL G^t3z.  You are his
slave...nOt!

H/\K th3 P|_/\N3t!

    ^chewie

| Chad Walstrom           mailto:chewie@wookimus.net |
| ICQ: 9985127           http://wookimus.net/~chewie |
 Need a new truck?  Check out my '97 Explorer 2-door
   Sport at http://wookimus.net/~chewie/truck.html