Re: [TCLUG:9574] Where is boot information logged?

OK.  dmesg gives me the info from the kernel, right up to initializing
swap space and all of that.  Is there any way to capture the rest of the
init stuff?  I'm particularly interested in the messages generated by the
init scripts.

Ben

--
"There is no spoon"