Re: [TCLUG:9639] CHEAP PC MANIA!!! (aka "Taking Orders")

Hello,

I will point out the relevant info, because I think some of you over
looked it.
I want some coherence here, so we are not bidding against ourselves.

--- Ben Beuchler <insyte@emt-p.org> wrote:
> I have decided to grab the bull by  the
> horns of a dilemma and throw my hat into the brass ring.
>
> Anyone who is definitely interested in making a commitment to buying
> a few of the 486s, contact me directly.  If I receive enough firm
> commitments to cover the 35 486 PCs,
> I will place the order

> Whoever mentioned the minivan, I will contact you!

Then

--- Jonathan Kline <jonathankl@ism-sabis.net> wrote:
> Well that takes care of all 35, so who wants to order:

As of 16:44:32 Ben had tallied about 21 machine spoken for, but I know
we have gone up since.

See!

--- Ben Beuchler <insyte@emt-p.org> wrote:
> OK!  We're up to ~21 machines!  If we can get just a few (ten or so)
> more,
> I'll place the bid!

So Please contact Ben, NOT the List. I am sure Ben has been doing a
good job of keeping count, but it would be easier for Ben, and less
clutter on the List if you sent your request to him.

I would like to propose, that the people taking the largest numbers of
PCs get first pick at monitors.

Thank you for organizing this effort Ben.

The page in question
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190475900

-Steve

=====