RE: [TCLUG:9695] An interesting site for security

interesting, my default policy (forward) is deny, but reject on a specific
port generates a "stealth" status on this tester page..

interesting.. i must not have put the DENY command in properly, i retried
the same REJECT command with DENY, and now it shows up as a stealth
system.. i should email this guy and let him know that his scanner is not
looking for returned ICMP REJECT messages

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)