Re: [TCLUG:9684] New kernel

Sorry.  I was so excited I didn't get around to posting.  Or did I?  I
can't remember.  Anyway, I fixed it using the advice of someone else on
the list.  I'll have to go look 'em up and thank 'em.  Anyway, I just
needed to append eth0 to the end of up bootprompt info.  I ended up adding
this line to LILO:

append="ether=9,0x2a0,eth0"

Works like a charm.

Ben