Re: [TCLUG:9748] High-speed INternet in MPLS options?

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Gabe Turner wrote:
> I co-worker of mine recently signed up for a DSL variant with MRNet.  He said it was about $250 setup and $70 a month for 768k

MR.NET is now Onvoy, but really its all done by covad.

Covad is also used by Flashcom (flashcom.com) and is sposta not be that
bad. (btw, flashcom offers good deals : 768 for the 80$/mo and free
install + modem (adsl 384k upstream) and 169.99 for SDSL 768/768.  the
uswest stuff is adsl/radsl)

---
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | <YodaNsO> fear leads to anger,
 http://www.ringworld.org   |           anger leads to hate,
finger me for gnupg/pgp key |           hate leads to solaris.