Re: [TCLUG:9755] RealServer access...

Yep, the contents of the '.ram' file is:

pnm://broadcase.reasons.org/199903.ra

So, its the ra file I want...I used a packet sniffer, and port 1107 seems
to be the port that ra uses, but I couldn't get wget to connect to the server...

Rather it connects, and then errors out, as the server won't let it connect....

Brian