ICQ

Hmmm...  Would anyone see a particular benefit to exchanging ICQ UINs?  I
would suggest setting up one of those ICQ group thingys, but as far as I
know, none of the *nix versions support 'em.

I would try explain why this thought just popped in to my head, but I've
slept 3 hours out of the last 24 and I need a little more sleep before I
leave for work this evening.  I'm lucky I can still type.  What am I doing
online at 10:00 am, then?  Tirelessly serving the needs of the LUG in
attempting to make arrangements for the PCs...

Catch ya on the flip side,
Ben

--
"There is no spoon"