Re: [TCLUG:9819] We won the bidding... Now comes the hard part!

Hello,

I would love to do this today, because I will be out of town this
weekend, and would like to have the machines for the trip.

I deleted the message from the person that said they lived in uptown,
but I could also help you get your machines, because I live in uptown
on Nicollet.

I have from 2:30 to 4 open for today, other wise It will have to be
Monday for myself.

-Steve

=====