Re: [TCLUG:9821] ICQ

Clay wrote:
>Actually I'm pretty much done on it. Just need to clean up some code and
>check for security holes. It's written in php3 (and some perl), and uses
>a MySQL database. I originally wrote it to allow for TCLUG members to
>post their screenshots on the web site, but am expanding it to include
>much more. I'm going to be out of town this weekend, but maybe I can get
>it finished early next week.
        maybe you could give a presentation on it sometime; explain how it
works, and explain how you checked the security on it.
        program security is something I barely begin to understand, and I
think we're all at least vaguely interested in it. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091