CHEAP PC MANIA -- The conclusion

OK, folks!  Just got a message from the seller.  They are NOT going to be
open tomorrow.  So, Eric and I have arranged to pick them up on Monday
afternoon.

They will be at my apartment, available for pickup.  I do have a couple of
requests, however:  Please call before coming over.  This has the
potential to save both of us a lot of time.  Second, I work nights and
stay on a nights schedule on my days off.  So, please don't call or try to
arrange a pickup before noon.  After 1PM would be preferable.

So, without further ado:

3408 Grand Ave S  #101
MPLS

(612) 821-4392

Again, *please* call before coming over.

Thanks,
Ben

--
"There is no spoon"