Re: [TCLUG:9941] RE: slow system

>	I would like to see a lot of UI improvements for browsers
>instead of the constant trend of more and fancier ways to present
>content.  I find all the flashy content presentation mechanisms to be
>highly annoying.  IMHO, they should stick with Java, and that's _it_.
        hear! hear!

>	I would like to see things like spell check on text input boxes,
>or an ability to auto-catgeorize bookmarks in some way.  Maybe Netscape
>could use it's 'portal' to attempt to find categories for your bookmarks
>to fit into.
        this could be linked to a content-rating system (for better or for
worse); to help organize the links. I suppose some people would love it; me
personally, I don't like my computer doing things for me, without telling me
exactly what it's doing. (one of the big reasons I hate winblows).

personally, I'd like to see programmable keybindings. not sure I'd use them
myself; but i'm sure a lot of vi/emacs/whatever users would like to
customize their browser bindings to match their editor's.

anyone else have suggestions?

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN