Re: [TCLUG:9941] RE: slow system

Actually, I run(ran) 1024x768 w/ 10-20 seperate windows under Opera w/
nary an impact on my system.  That was under Windows, of course.  Now I'm
getting very frustarated with Netscape.  Personally, I found Opera's UI
much faster to navigate and more usefull.  I can't WAIT for the Linux
version to be finished!

Ben

--
"There is no spoon"