Re: [TCLUG:9980] df problems

>Well, hey, at least you had a 107-day uptime. You can be proud of that.
        I guess. still, our office server has been up for 131 days... and
only that b/c the power went out overnight. not counting power outs, it's
*never* been down since a few days after I installed it. :)

>export TERM=vt100
        thank you, thank you very much... that bit of knowlege just made my
week... :)

>Why bother? Unless you need some of the new functionality of RH6.1, or
>have security holes that need to be fixed, it would probably just be a
>pain. Just my opinion, of course.
        true. the main reason I want to upgrade is for the new libs. lots of
the network tools I want to use (IPTraf, MRTG) depend on the new glibc, as
well as some of the upgraded system stuff. (new lpr, which hopefully is less
crap than the old one)
        can I just do an rpm -Ivh and install the new libs alongside the old
ones?

RH6.1 also seems to have a bit nicer configuration out of the box
(keybindings, etc); but I'm sure I could get all of those, if I just knew
how it was done. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN