Re: [TCLUG:10020] TNT2 support

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Ben Kochie wrote:

| driver or X server, I have been trying to get quake3 to work with the TNT2
| under linux, and have had no luck.. i'm running 3.3.5 SVGA server with the
| GLX module dynamically loaded
|
| Thank You,
|         Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)

So far I haven't gotten glx going on my tnt2 either. I keep getting kicked
out to svgamode. Seems that quake2 user svga lib for mouse (say what?!?),
unfourtantly, svgalib refuses to follow my configurations telling it my
mouse is on /dev/psaux.

I'm sure if I catually cared I could get it to work, but I have better
thing to do (attend class more often comes to mind)

Final note, Nvidia recomends that you don't run q3 on their drivers, yet.
Wait for XFree4 they say. I think I'll take their advice on that...I have
enough problems.....

|> Andrew S. Zbikowski | I find your lack of pants disturbing. <|
|>  r i n g w o r l d . o r g   |    http://www.ringworld.org  <|
|> Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.           <|
|>  finger zibby@destiny.ringworld.org for GnuPG public key    <|