Tweaking the "serious example" from the HOWTO

I've been playing with my firewall, including IPCHAINS, routing, etc. for a while now.  Seems part of my problem is that ipchains wants subnetted IP addresses.  US West only gives you a subnet of 8 IPs, five useable.  I've had to tweak my routing.  I have a shell script that runs at boot time that deletes the network from each interface with a real IP address and static maps each host to the appropriate interface (eth0, eth1).

I've done the same with each host behind the firewall, deleting the network reference and static mapping each host.

I now have one fully-accessable machine behind my firewall. Problem is, I have three machines that I need to access. Repeated checks to see what's different in the configuration show me nothing.

Any ideas?

Eric Scott
Standby Systems, Inc.
Tel 612.721.4473 Fax 612.724.8434