Re: [TCLUG:10294] Attachments???

Ben, I think this is a very saavy move by our list maintainer. Firstly,
one should never send attachments to a public email forum.  It is simply
rude to the people who have no interest in receiving your attachment,
whatever it may be.  A more appropriate course of action is to place
your resume on your web page and create a link for it.  Or, at least
make it known that you do have a resume in "XXXX" format that you are
willing to send.  My guess is that our list maintainer, thank goodness,
has blocked attachments from being forwarded through the list.  Just
think about it for a moment...what would be the easiest way to spam
someone's email so they could not retrieve it via POP or IMAP?  How
could you most easily "freeze" someone's ability to read email?

Something to think about...

Chad Walstrom                                   mailto:chewie@wookimus.net
a.k.a ^chewie, gunnarr                         http://wookimus.net/~chewie

  Gnupg fingerprint = B4AB D627 9CBD 687E 7A31  1950 0CC7 0B18 206C 5AFD

PGP signature