Vim syntax coloring

Ben said:

> Well, it seems to turn it on.  Now I just need to modify it so it uses
> actual colors instead of all sorts of underlining and reverse text!

I had the same problem just yesterday.  At home I got beautiful vim
coloring and at work I got ugly underlining and bolding.  The problem
wasn't with vim, but with the rxvt I was using.  The rxvt rpm that came
with redhat 6.0 and 6.1 doesn't have color compiled in.  Compile rxvt
yourself, get someone elses rxvt rpm, or switch to a term that has color
by default (gnome-terminal, eterm, etc.) and instead of getting the
underlining you'll get color.

 --
Ry4an Brase - http://ry4an.org - 612-623-9946
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if