Re: [TCLUG:10325] IBM Hard Disks

> Maxtor qualifies as one of the "worse" hard drive brands to get right now.

it was almost free, and I really should have gone with the western
didital, which was just a little bit more than almost free

> > sound though, I've also got the maxtor 90845D4, and I wouldn't really say
>
> Have seen too many of these crash and burn.  Their RMA system is

I keep it full of mission critical data which I fastiduously back up once
a month to a shoebox full of unlabeled zip disks, which I sometimes store
in the attic, other times in the basement. Makes life just that much more
exciting .  I use the IBM for mp3s   :P