Re: [TCLUG:10325] IBM Hard Disks

I have an old Seagate 1.0GB DMA IDE disk in my old Pentium box. It has
been on everyday for 3-1/2 years.  It has been power cycled many of those
days, and it used to suffer power management also.  The drive is still
error free and very quite.  I like it. Maxtor on the other hand.  I have
owned one of them and it lasted three weeks.  I lost the receipt - and as
luck would have it - Best Buy wouldn't have taken it back after 14 days
anyway.  Western Digital has been very good for me also.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com