DEs (was: kmysql)

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Ben Beuchler wrote:

> It's been my observation that KDE software is generally more complete
> then the gnome equivalents. (I said *generally* people!  No need to
> flame me...)

[insert my standard KDE/GNOME/X rant here]

But yes, I agree. I think this is due to the completeness and ease-of-use
of Qt. But that quick development comes at a cost. It'll be interesting to
read the KDE developers interview on Slashdot on Friday. One of the
highly-ranked questions that I saw was something to the effect of, 'What
hardware do you expect for KDE to require to run acceptably?'.

(And in general, I think the interviews on Slashdot are great!! I love
that new feature.)

-- Chris

  Christopher Reid Palmer : www.innerfireworks.com