Re: [TCLUG:10362] changing the X Screensaver logo

Yeah, anything other than that stupid skull and X. So I went looking for
the documentation and found this at
http://www.jwz.org/xscreensaver/faq.html

1.The logo xscreensaver displays on the password dialog sucks! How do I
change it?

     You can't change it. That's the logo of XScreenSaver, and it's not
customizable.
     But you're right, it sucks. Would you like to design a new logo for
XScreenSaver? Send me your submissions. (I'm not particularly interested
in making it possible for each user to customize that image; I just want
the xscreensaver package to have a better logo.)

So, apparently even if we modified the code to accept a user defined
image ol jwz wouldn't accept the code cuz he's "not particularly
interested in making it possible for each user to customize that".