Re: [TCLUG:10408] Linux-Compatible Web Server Statistics Software

Jon Schewe wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Clay Fandre wrote:
>
> > http-analyze.
> > Here's the TCLUG stats: http://stats.real-time.com/www.mn-linux.org/
> >

> What did you have to do to get the frames?  BTW you really should
> register that it's free to register.

You need to use the -f option. Bob is the one who maintains the web
server. Bob, would you like to register your copy of http-analyze?

cfandre@web:/home/cfandre:498$ http-analyze -h
Usage:
   http-analyze [-{hdmV}] [-3aefnvxy] [-c cfgfile] [-o outdir] [-p
privdir]
                [-s opt,...] [-t num,...] [-u time] [-w hits] [-F
logfmt]
                [-G suffix,...] [-H idxfile,...] [-I date] [-E date]
                [-O virtname,...] [-P prolog] [-R docroot] [-S srvname]
                [-T tldfile] [-U srvurl] [-W 3Dwin] [logfile ...]

        -h              print this help list
        -d              generate short statistics ("daily" mode)
        -m              generate full statistics ("monthly" mode,
default)
        -V              print program version and exit immediately
        -3              create a VRML 2.0 compliant 3D model
        -a              ignore requests which required authentication
        -e              use history data even in full statistics mode
        -f              create an additional frames-based interface
        -n              completely ignore the history data
        -v              increment the verbosity level
        -x              don't collect images under "All images"
        -y              print timing stats (if timing code is compiled
in)
        -c cfgfile      pathname of the configuration file
        -o outdir       directory to use for the output files
        -p privdir      subdirectory (private area) for detailed lists
        -s opt,...      suppress a certain report (`-hh' for more help)
        -t num,...      size of top N lists ('-hh' for more help)
        -u time         time-window for unique sessions (default: one
day)
        -w hits         set the noise-level (hits skipped in overview
lists)
        -F logfmt       logfile format, may be one of auto, clf, dlf,
elf
        -G suffix,...   pageview suffixes (in addition to `.html')
        -H idxfile,...  directory index filenames (in addition to
`index.html')
        -I date         skip entries until ignore date (DD/MM/YYYY or
MM/YYYY)
        -E date         skip entries after expire date (DD/MM/YYYY or
MM/YYYY)
        -O virtname,... additional virtual names for this server
        -P prolog       pathname of the prolog file for yearly 3D models
        -R docroot      name of the document root to restrict analysis
        -S srvname      the official server name: web
        -T tldfile      file containing a list of all top-level domains
        -U srvurl       the server's URL: http://web/
        -W 3Dwin        3D window (extern/intern, default: extern)
        logfile ...     name(s) of the logfile(s) or `-' for stdin