Majordomo and Gernal Mailing List Junk

Howdy all...

I got 6 hours to come up with a solution to this little problem.

The powers that be want to be able to have the general public
send off an email to  info@mugabucks.com  and have a nicely
pretyped list sent back to them.

As a kicker or bonus they would like to have all the
respondant's email address recorded in a file somewhere.

I thought I could squish (I'm a pretty lousy hacker) Majordomo
into doing something like this by autosubscribing  ....

I'm taking all ideas and thoughts as you have them.

On a side note I was wondering is sendmail had anything built
in that would have something like the .forward file...
Maybe something like a .reply

I have some documentation to sort through but as I said, any
ideas would be appreciated

Mike Nielsen            http://www.public.iastate.edu/~mnielsen
mnielsen@iastate.edu
"Linux, why use a Window when you have a door."