Re: [TCLUG:10462] PHP4-b3 Install

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Brady Hegberg wrote:

> /usr/sbin.  After shutting down apache I try to start it up again with
> "httpd" and it gives me the following:
>
> fopen:  No such file or directory
> httpd:  could not open document config file /www/conf/httpd.conf

     Did you recompile apache?  Clearing it's looking for
the config file in one area while it's most likely in
another.  If this is a compile time error, I know there's a
configure option to specify the httpd.conf dir, just don't
know it off the top of my head.  To go the route of "It's
early in the morning and I'm tired & lazy & hungover," you
could always try setting up a symbolic link.  Most like it
would be from /etc/httpd/httpd.conf to /www/conf/httpd.conf

Scott, who knows just enough about apache to cause problems
--
The sweet things don't stick around but the bullshit lasts forever.
 -Nicole Blackman