Re: [TCLUG:10472] Apache-SSL vs. mod_ssl

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Clay Fandre wrote:

> Anyone have any opinions on Apache-SSL vs. mod_ssl? I'm replacing our
> intranet web server running Netscape Suitspot with apache/SSL. Just
> wondering which one to go with.

I've used both, and mod_ssl seems to be, BY FAR, the more robust and
heavily developed-upon version. It is certainly used much more than
Apache-SSL. From personal experience, I would have to say that mod_ssl is
also easier to get running for the first time.

--
Nate Carlson <carlson@real-time.com>    | Phone : (612)943-8700