Re: [TCLUG:10485] PGP and SSH on Debian

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, John R. Sheets wrote:

> How well does OpenSSH work?  How far along/fully implemented is it?

     It was originally part of the OpenBSD project, and now
it's been split off onto it's own development cycle.
Basically they took the last truly free version of ssh 1.x,
fixed the bugs, rewrote anything restrictive, and let it go.
I'm currently using it on ossuary.net and haven't had any
complaints about it behaving in wonky ways.  I think the
site for it is openssh.com.

Scott
--
The sweet things don't stick around but the bullshit lasts forever.
 -Nicole Blackman