RE: [TCLUG:10511] Caldera OpenDOS

Soon after I sent this, I answered my own question.  Apparently Caldera
separated the company, and everything concerning OpenDOS can be found at
www.lineo.com.

Thanks.
Jer

Whatever happened to this product?  I don't see it for sale on Caldera's
website, nor can I seem to find a place to download it.
Was it formally dumped?  I'm trying to create a boot disk using "syslinux"
and I no longer own a copy of DOS--additionally, if I remember correctly the
OpenDOS fdisk program wasn't brain dead with respect to ext2 partitions.