Re: [TCLUG:10513] Relocating + Why cable will not suck

On Sat, 27 Nov 1999, Eric M. Hopper wrote:

> 	I'm actually going to have 6 static IPs soon so I can have an
> in-house network without masquerading.

Heh.  Good luck.. That will generally cost 20$ extra a month at many
ISPs.  Is it really worth it?  Do these machines really need static IP?
Or is it "neat".

For me and many others, the cost of 190-240/yr is not justified for more
static IPs than just one.

Good luck.

---
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | The first thing we do,
 http://www.ringworld.org   |  let's kill all the lawyers.
finger me for gnupg/pgp key |   -- Wm. Shakespere, "Henry VI"