Between us...

FREE E-COMMERCE WHEN YOU HOST WITH US!!

Tired of expensive e-commerce software, set up fees and leasing
contracts?
Here is the deal: You host your site with us and you get free E
-Commerce,
including a merchant account, real-time software and shopping cart.

While others charge you hundreds of dollars to get a merchant account
or
put you on a 48 months non-cancelable lease agreement we charge you
NOTHING for E-commerce when you sign up for our e-commerce hosting
plan. If you wish to stay with your current hosting company you still
can get the same deal.  Check it out first and make an informed
decision.

But hurry up: THIS LIMITED OFFER MAY BE WITHDRAWN WITHOUT NOTICE. You
have
never seen a package deal like this before:

* Your own merchant account with one of the lowest rates in the
industry
* Real-Time software to accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX,
DISCOVER/NOVUS, DINERSCLUB/CARTE BLANCHE, JCB
* Direct deposit within 48 hrs into your checking account
* Shopping Cart store front software with an easy to use web based
interface
* Real-Time Credit Card Processing software
* Virtual terminal for phone/fax/mail orders
* Automated E-mail receipts to your clients
* Recurring billing feature with batch uploads
* Password generator for membership sites
* Automatic batch closing
* Address verification system (AVS)
* Back office to 24/7 access account history
* 50 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 30 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
* 25 POP3 E-mail accounts
* Unlimited alias E-mail addresses
* Live web site statistics
* Unlimited FTP uploads
* Anonymous FTP
* CGI directory for your own scripts
* Site control panel
* Installation included
* Tech support included

All this and more when you sign up for our E-Commerce Hosting plan
for ONLY $69.95 per month and a one time set up fee of $199.00.  That
's right. NO ADDITIONAL SET UP FEES or application fees for your
merchant account
real-time software or shopping cart storefront. A one-stop E-Commerce
solution. And the best is:

NO LEASING, NO LONG TERM COMMITMENT. YOU CAN CANCEL ANYTIME.

THIS OFFER IS FOR U.S. BASED COMPANIES ONLY! PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST
MORE
INFORMATION IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.

Request our free information package without obligations.
by replying to:
mailto:glwk@enotify.com?subject=INFO_PLEASE

Remove at mailto:rtq91@usa.net?subject=remove