Posting from different addresses

I am getting many posts from addresses not subscribed to the mailing list. I
have been approving all of these by hand.

Starting 29-Nov-1999 I will start to reject these postings. If you are posting
from an address that is different then your subscribed address OR you are
posting from an address that is not subscribed to the list please send me
email so I can "allow" these "rogue" addresses to post.

Send email to tanner@real-time.com

subscribe tclug-list <rougeaddress@company.com>

Thanks.

--