Webalizer, library error

I am trying to install and run webalizer on a RedHat 6.0 server but I
get the following error both on install and when I run it (after I
forced the install of the rpm).

webalizer: error in loading shared libraries: libgd.so.0: cannot open

What can I do to resolve this? Is there a package I can download and install or is
something misconfigured?? Where can I get the files I need? The package gd-1.3-5 is
installed. I would have thought that would include the libraries, but what do I know.
Not much.

Thanks in advance,
Mike Glaser