Re: [TCLUG:10604] Webalizer, library error

OK, so I tried this because I meant to get around to it anyway.  I tried it
seperately with the following gd RPMs installed:
gd-1.3-5.i386.rpm (from distrobution)
gd-1.6.3-6.i386.rpm
gd-1.7.3-1.i386.rpm

I tried the last two because my rpm of webalizer
 webalizer-1.30.04-4.i386.rpm ) claims that it was rebuilt against gd-1.6.3
to support .pngs rather than .gifs

I also tried it with the corresponding gd-devel packages installed, but to
no avail.  I remember from compiling it on another system months back that
it's pretty clean and really only produces one binary.  But now it's just
become a mission to install it from a package.

Hope this is at least a little bit helpful...

-Allie Micka