Re: [TCLUG:8863] star office

(I should have put this in the announcement as well...)

Why you should go to the installfest even if you don't have an install
to do: You can get technical help on just about anything. Plus you can
see what others are doing with Linux and how their systems are
configured and 'fine tuned' for them. It really is a great learning
experience.

Clay