RE: [TCLUG:8884] converting uppercase to lowercase

        ok, we now have (by my count) 7 different ways to convert a tree of
names from uppercase to lowercase. (or with slight mods, lowercase to
uppercase).
        the question now is, which is the best? ;>
        I ended up using:
mklc `find . -depth`
        because it seemed the most straightforward answer. :)

why do I suspect we could go on for several days, debating the finer points
of which one is the best? ;> maybe I should just keep my mouth shut... naah. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091