RE: [TCLUG:8903] Testing internet connection reliability

My actual DSL loop seems pretty reliable.  I'm not quite as certain about my
ISP.  They're supposed to be multi-homed, but I think they've been having
some trouble lately.

Thanks for the script!
Looks like exactly what I need...

Ben

The phrasing, style, and content of this message are the sole property of
Ben Beuchler, Inc. and may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form
without the written consent Ben Beuchler Enterprises.  All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited by law.  Do not remove under penalty of law.  Do not
spindle or fold.  Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.