Re: [TCLUG:8911] Pentium Pro server

it depends on which parts are "spare" buying a dual PPro board new is not
very cost effective to getting a PIII, but just adding a second processor
to a dual board can be OK (if you get it cheap)  it also depends on
whatram you ahve, and what can be used on the dual PPro board

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)