Adaptec 1505

Has anyone ever gotten an Adaptec AHA-1505 working under Linux? From
what I read it is suppose to run with the aha152x module. I actually
have an AHA-1502 at home which runs great, but I can't seem to get this
1505 working for the life of me. I have tried specifying kernel
parameters on bootup (linux aha152x=0x340,11,7,1) and in the RH6.0
installation, but Linux won't recognize it. Anyone suggestions?

Also has anyone tried installing RH6.1 with a SCSI disk? RH6.0 asked you
if there are any SCSI devices, but RH6.1 doesn't. Weird.

Clay
--
Clay Fandre
cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org