Re: [TCLUG:8925] ip masquerading help

Yes, you can buy a crossover or you can do it yourself.  If you plan
on making a bunch of patch cables, buy the tools and a bit of ethernet
cable.  If not, go buy it.  I don't think they're that expensive.
Nanosystems seems to sell cables fairly cheaply.  It would most
definitely be cheaper than purchasing a hub.  Still, considering that
hubs only cost between $20 and $40, they're a good investment.
Especially if you'd like to host any net parties. :)

Later!

    ^chewie

| Chad Walstrom           mailto:chewie@wookimus.net |
| ICQ: 9985127           http://wookimus.net/~chewie |
 Need a new truck?  Check out my '97 Explorer 2-door
   Sport at http://wookimus.net/~chewie/truck.html