Free MCA box

A little challenge for anyone who wants to come pick it up. Linux
reportedly runs on these boxen, but I don't have time to figure out how &
why. I have an IBM PS/2 55 box, looks like a 386 on the board, up for
grabs. It is bare -- no monitor, kbd, etc. I will, however, for your
enjoyment, throw in the Broken Ring card that came with it (ah ... that's
Token Ring ... you get the idea ;). Keep in mind, in case you don't know,
that MCA is incompatible with ISA or PCI, and that getting anything useful
(i.e. Unix-like) to run on it will not be a walk in the park, although it
is possible. It has about 8M RAM and a 60M drive, floppy, no CD. It
already has Win3.1 on it and is somewhat usable in that respect. All you
have to do is come pick it up at my place in Uptown; first one to mail me
gets it.

Dan