Monitoring bandiwidth use

I'm trying to find something that will monitor my total bandwidth usage.
Ummm... I'm not sure if that makes sense, so I'll explain:  I have a single
DSL serving my Linux box (Apache and qmail server) and my Windows box.  I
need a way to tell me how much of my total DSL bandwidth I'm utilizing.
Preferrably something that logs well...  Graphs, of course, would be a
bonus.  I'd even accept something that runs on my Win32 system.

Any suggestions?

Gracias,
Ben

The phrasing, style, and content of this message are the sole property of
Ben Beuchler, Inc. and may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form
without the written consent Ben Beuchler Enterprises.  All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited by law.  Do not remove under penalty of law.  Do not
spindle or fold.  Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.