regex

Hey all,

Does anybody know a regular expression (in vi, preferably) I can use to
take an arbitary number of strings of 2-4 characters and replace them with
the same string, surrounded with single quotes and a comma afterwards.
(Basically, I want to take a file full of acronyms and create a
comma-delimited list with tick marks around every acronym).

For example,

FOO would become 'FOO',
FBAR would become 'FBAR',

I've tried a bunch of stuff, but nothing I have tired works. It either
does the whole line as one string, like

or breaks up strings like,

The one above is so close I can taste it, but I can't figure it
out....Anybody?

Luke