Re: [TCLUG:9034] burt vs amanda tape backup sw

Where I work (cs.umn.edu) uses Amanda extensively and we have no problems
with how it works.  Does an excellent job of tape rotation and collection
of data from remote hosts.

I also employ it at a friends house with a DDS3 drive and it backs up this
system and some others every night flawlessly.

Amanda is great!