resolving DNS on RH6

Hi, all -

Having problem with worldnet dial-up.  any help would be appreciated.

I am using KPPP on RH6.0 to dial into att worldnet. The dial-up connection
works and I was able to ping and traceroute worldnet (204.127.160.1).
However, I was not able to access the tclug, redhat or any other website.
Netscape responded back that "can not access www.redhat.com".  Seems like
www.redhat.com was not resolved into IP address.

I configured the following files to dial-up.

/etc/ppp/chap-secret
/etc/option
/usr/resolv.conf

seems like kppp generates a resolve.conf file under root automatically also.

It's been strange since I had the same setup using kppp and rh6.0 before my
hard drive crashed.  It WAS working! I tried for a whole day after
re-install and it just won't work.

More info :  I did not setup an individual local host name and the HOSTNAME
file has a default of "localhost.localdomain".

Thanks guys.