RE: [TCLUG:9091] DSL woes

Ok, that points to a configuration problem within Linux.  Try this:  In
Windows, go to a command prompt, type "netstat -r" and see what your routing
table looks like.  Then go into Linux and type the same command.  Any
differences may give you a clue as to what's not configured properly, such
as your default gateway.  Also, please do an "ifconfig" on your Linux box
and post the results so we can see the Ethernet adapter config.

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator