Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: [TCLUG:9228] [duncan@x180.com: NEWS: Jakarta Goes LIVE]

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  kyle.johnson..@ccmail.reliastar.com

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
For all the Servlet and JSP people out there...

----- Forwarded message from James Davidson <duncan@x180.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700